Friday, January 29, 2010

Hellebore Days


The Village Green Resort is hosting it's 2nd annual Hellebore Days on February 20th along with Northwest Garden Nursery. The event offers overnight stay, dinner entrees for 2, a bottle of house wine or sparkling cider, Winter Interest Garden Tour, evening presentation on Winter Gardens, full buffet breakfast, and a self guided tour of Northwest Garden Nursery to see (and buy) their outstanding hellebores.
Cost is just $89 standard room or $109 for a deluxe room. Cost covers 2 people. Bring a friend and split the expense.
For reservations, call 1-800-343-7666

For other retreats, click on the moss chairs in the sidebar.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh. Don't. I. Wish. I could go. If I lived on the Left coast, I would. But I'm on the other side of the continent. So you go, take lots of photos, and I'll sigh over them.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful display of hellebore blooms, one of my favourite winter flowers.....

joey said...

I'm sighing with jodi *sigh* ... beautiful photo!

Robin's Nesting Place said...

I found you from the comment you left at Jodi's blog. I just read through your blog and love it! I am adding you to my follow list.

I could stare at the hellebore picture all day. I love it!